Located in the heart of Cloverdale, within blocks of the main town drive, this 7 bedroom/6 bath (approximately 4,520 SF) historical Victorian is truly one of a kind! It was built in 1898 for William T. Brush, who founded the first bank in Cloverdale. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers a nicely landscaped, low noise, setting on approximately .28 acres for its new owners. Upon entering the home, one can't help but notice the beautiful stained glass, vintage lighting and hardwood staircase. With two kitchens (one on each floor), the home is perfect for a large family, entertaining.the options are endless! Come take a look at this beautiful opportunity for a place that you can call home.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
4,520 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Butlers Pantry,Pantry Closet
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Free Standing Refrigerator
- None, Evaporative, Wall Unit(s), Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Furnace.
- 1. Other.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Guest Parking Available,No Garage,RV Possible,RV Storage,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Wood, Brick, Block
- Front Porch
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Cul-De-Sac,Dead End,Garden,Landscape Misc,Private, Entry Gate, Front Porch. Court,Cul-De-Sac,Dead End,Garden,Landscape Misc,Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Elizabeth Frydrych, Golden Gate Sotheby's
Agent License: 02040319 Office License: 02027353
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.